Start Your Journey Here
Reaching out as a new client & scheduling a 15 minute consultation with our Clinical Administrator. The consultation is scheduled through our secure client portal. Once you click “new user” in the portal, you will be able to schedule an appointment.
Making the Most of Your 15 Minute Consultation
Go over basic background information:
- Full legal name (we will go over preferred name and pronouns)
- Home Address
- Primary Care or referring physician
- Insurance information (Plan ID/ Member ID, Group #)
Making sure all of your documents and questionnaires are completed & signed before the initial Diagnostic Evaluation with the clinician.
- Medical History forms
- Financial Responsibility forms
- Consent forms
- Copy of front & back of ID
- Copy of Insurance Card (if applicable)
- Review practice policies
Go over any questions or concerns you may have.
This may include:
- Discussing financial responsibilities
- Going over schedule availability
- Briefly going over expectations of therapy
- Forwarding along any other information that may be necessary for the clinician to know before beginning treatment
Our time here is limited and meant to set you up for success. It is important to not turn the consultation into a therapy session.
The consultation is to assess your needs, gather information, and get you paired with a clinician, it is not meant to diagnose or treat you.